Wednesday, September 21, 2011

tea & me

Sitting on a very comfy chair with a good book in one hand and a cup of English Breakfast in another.. A stack full of pastries on the table in front.. Pretzels, scones, cream puffs, tarts, just name it.. Aaaaahh.. How soothing and relaxing my day would be.. Ok, it is really a grandma-ish imagination, but what the heck.. As long as I can get out of this hustle and bustle usual life of mine..

Speaking of tea, I came across this one article, "The Best Tea in the World" by Susan Rende, on the other day.. In her article, she mentioned that we can get the best tea in the world in Marais, Paris at the shop called Mariage Freres.. It serves over 500 varieties of tea! Paris is definitely the first on my Places-To-Go-List.. Le Tour de France? Yeaayyy!!~ And of course they have branches too, but I still prefer going to France.. Heee~ c(=



Oh dan hey perempuan! I didn't pick up your calls not because I'm afraid of you. It's just that I don't want to get involved in any immature fight with you. My advice to you, don't simply call your so called 'opponent'. It shows how 'smart' you are in handling relationship problems. Urghh, grow up and be mature! Sayang laki diqueen control kan? Think again, babe..



Ps: Maaf, tak dapat nak teruskan. Terlalu lapar! *grabbing car keys, heading to nearby Coffee Bean*

Pps: Is there anyone who's going to Paris real soon? Nak kirim!! Paris.. Not Perth ok? :D

No comments: