Call you up in the middle of the night | Like a firefly without a light | You were there like a slow torch burning | I was a key that could use a little turning | So tired that I couldn't even sleep | So many secrets I couldn't keep | Promised myself I wouldn't weep | One more promise I couldn't keep | It seems no one can help me now | I'm in too deep | There's no way out | This time I have really led myself astray | Runaway train never going back | Wrong way on a one way track | Seems like I should be getting somewhere | Somehow I'm neither here nor there | Can you help me remember how to smile | Make it somehow all seem worthwhile | How on earth did I get so jaded | Life's mystery seems so faded | I can go where no one else can go | I know what no one else knows | Here I am just drowning in the rain | With a ticket for a runaway train | Everything is cut and dry | Day and night, earth and sky | Somehow I just don't believe it | Runaway train never going back | Wrong way on a one way track | Seems like I should be getting somewhere | Somehow I'm neither here nor there | Bought a ticket for a runaway train | Like a madman laughing at the rain | Little out of touch, little insane | Just easier than dealing with the pain | Runaway train never going back | Wrong way on a one way track | Seems like I should be getting somewhere | Somehow I'm neither here nor there | Runaway train never coming back | Runaway train tearing up the track | Runaway train burning in my veins | Runaway but it always seems the same
Oh by the way, do you know that AirAsia's Free Seats promotion is back? The booking period is from 21-25 September 2011 for 3 May-27 October 2012's trip.. For more info, just click here.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment